In dishonor of Sarkozy's latest proposal on curbing immigration to France, I'd like to offer my own personal Citizenship test for the Republic.
FRENCH CITIZENSHIP TEST
#1. You are a male between 11-80 years old. You see a blond girl speaking English on the street. You do which of the following:
a. Say nothing
b. Look her up and down, imagine her naked, and continue loafing
c. Scream out "'Ello! 'Appy Birfday!" then look her up and down, imagine her naked, and continue loafing
The correct answer is: C
#2. You see a man with long hair and orange-tinted skin. He:
a. Has Been stranded on a desert island with nothing but carrots to eat
b. Is an average man- a Sciences Po professor, for example
c. Is the prime minister, Dominique de Villepin
The correct answer is: B or C
#3. Cheating is wrong.
a. True
b. False
c. Irrelevant statement in French society
The correct answer is C
#4. What was France's position in the Second World War?
a. There was no Second World War
b. We surrendered like little bunnyrabbits
c. Heroic resistance against the coward Saxon invaders.
The correct answer is A or C
#5. What is most important to know about the United States?
a. The girls are cheap and easy
b. Bush=bad
c. The worst of its music: Sean Paul and Ben Harper
The correct answer is: All of the above
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But I like Ben Harper.
OH wait, I'm still drunk.
Don't I owe you a blog update?
Post a Comment