Thursday, August 14, 2008

..And THAT's why you don't go to Le Queen for Ladies' Night.


A cautionary tale, in pictures.
Once upon a time, there was a club, a club that needs no introduction. An unpretentious, cheezy, boombox of sweaty Europeans, fistjabbing the air. (see graphic 1, examples A and B)

Graphic 1:



In our tale, two girls arrive on the Elysian Fields after downing a few mugs of Limoncello.



Embarrassing dancing results. Note: I like to think I was being ironic, and that I didn't actually think this was attractive at the time.

But then, of course, the police crash my party as usual. Or ARE THEY cops? Why, they appear to be...dancing!


...why, even throwing in a little law-enforcing ass wiggle....



And. . . basically. . . All i can think of is:



Combined with a bit of:



...And I can't stop laughing.



...Pretty soon, I'm in complete hysterics. What followed was a very NSFW situation, prompting the following conversation:

"Huh, he's like naked. Like NAKED naked."
"Yeah. Well, except for that towel he's...holding."

Now, I had seen the strippers at Queen before, but thanks to Arrested Development, my enjoyment of the erotic arts is forever tarnished. Le sigh.

(Side note: What about cops is hot? Has anyone seen members of Law Enforcement in America and/or France? Now, the CRS, maybe. Stripping CRS (Riot Police) dudes, that I can imagine. They could incorporate dry ice instead of tear gas into their act; it'd be amazing.)

But, tiring of these shenanigans, we stumble home. Up the 6 flights of stairs, and into bed, to sleep like little drunken babies.


The end.

No comments: