Without getting into any details, here are the results of my
"How to apologize for vomit on a rug Poetry Contest";
Sorry I got so wild last nite
And my vomit on your carpet so white
I'll gladly give you some time,
Some elbow grease and some 4-0-9
-Jon Raviv, 2005
In other news, I'm feeling super bereft with the girls and Team Scheib gone:
Here are some are some photos of our winter Paris bender. Plus Canadians.
James being saluted by Nicolas after jumping in the Seine. Keep in mind it is also *December* at this point. Damn Canadians.

Team Awkward:

Note: Mikey is singing? yelling? in this picture and most of the others:

I see this view of the tower every day, but when you're drunk and it's New Year's and your friends are there it's pretty damn exciting.

MICHAEL SCHEIB IS A GOD

Bonne nuit, guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment