I bit of introspection about my nationality:
Here's a short list of what it is to be American. Nowhere in here will you find the words "patriotic" "Bush" or "love my country," don't worry.
I am an American...
1. I am loud.
In vain do we struggle, but we just can't get ourselves to laugh like Japanese schoolgirls.
3. I cringe when I spot other Americans, thinking that, naturally, I look completely native. Even with a popped collar and sorority sweater.
4. I will kill you in a debate on American politics
You may THINK you know everything about the states because a friend of a friend studied abroad, or you took a week long "holiday" in New York, but you're wrong. Sorry.
5. We're not all ignorant.
Just the president.
6. Actually, I won't give you a blowjob .
I just need to get this out there. Please tell all the European male friends you may have. Some slut(s) have made it very hard for us.
7. If you're French, don't even try to speak English to me.
My French is probably better than your English.
8. If you're British, your English is better than my English.
Keep talking. The bag over your head only makes you look hotter and your accent stronger.
(accepting submissions...apparently my nationality isn't that well defined)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
unfortunately You're right about those stereotypes people carry with them regarding 'the americans' - stupid way of thinking. In my opinion a lot of Your countries' perception in foreign countries comes from the overwhelming reproduction of these stereotypes in the media. I hope Your blog may make a lot of people be aware of that :-)
Post a Comment