In honor of the Lede, I'll introduce...A Danish News Round-Up!
For those doubting the influence of Danish newspapers, talk to Danish embassy employees in the Middle East and see what they have to say. (Who said noone ever read the cartoon section?)
This week:
"Danes' sex lives are full of taboos" from Politiken, Denmark's largest newspaper.

A link to the original article here, so you can confirm that THIS IS THE PICTURE THEY USED.
This is why I love Denmark. Although they may be a northern European country, they have none of that British reservedness when it comes to sex. Or showing dolls doing it. This said, it's sort of unsettling--this was the head article on Politiken's website today. I *swear* something else more important happened today. Something that didn't need to show to DOLLS BONKING AND HIGH FIVING?
Unless you had like, a naked Nancy Pelosi doll getting it on with...oh, actually, no. We don't want that visual image, so I'll stop.
GOODNIGHT!

No comments:
Post a Comment