I dreamt I was taking a bath last night.
Who else was in the bathtub? Queen Elisabeth. Yup, she was wearing her crown.
Uncomfortable with all the royal nudity, I kept on scrunching up to one corner because I didn't want to touch her old lady bum with my feet.
Clincher being, she was arguing with Prince William who was fully clothed and standing in the ebathroom. Oh yes, I dreamt of Prince William fully clothed.
Furthermore, and perhaps most painfully, the bathroom was Richard's apartment in Paris. A select few of you know the special relationship I have with that bathtub (Kristen, I'm talking to you).
Seirously, 10 bucks to anyone who can figure that out. I'm not kidding.
Do I have some sort of bizarre regiphilic tendencies? Does the shame of The Richard's Party Red Wine Incident haunt my dreams...literally? (meh, probably not)
Stay tuned, people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment