Top 3 random observations of the past 48 hours:
1. I've been in France too long. When I saw the add for "Capote", I thought: "Why would Philip Seymour Hoffman star in a movie called "CONDOM" ?
2. British Cosmo is awful and way too euphemism-filled. For the confessions bit, its like, "And then we kissed! And THEN he touched my naughty bits!"
3. Irish people use the phrase, "(to) act the Mick" . Anyone else find this both shocking and hilarious?
-FCH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i agree on UK Cosmo confessions - but their other articles are far more sexual than US... and US reuses their photos over and over (thus after having a collection under my table for years, I have discovered...) and they also kinda rewrite articles over and over... plus i like UK's fashion pages better - i can actually see their stuff on oxford or high street (and buy it, if i feel like it!) :-) i never see the stuff from US cosmo... ever. nor could i afford 95% of it :-P
...also... a dingy like a cricket bat... flat and long... that does NOT sound appetizing...
keep the blogs coming, darling, i love them!
Post a Comment